2020 Upgrated Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
MAKE YOUR HOME PEST-FREE!
Cockroaches, mosquitoes, mice, or something like that can be seen almost everywhere. They are disgusting, unsanitary, especially for children. Mosquitoes transmit malaria, and rats may carry the virus, and cockroaches spread bacteria. They are dangerous sometimes!
For the sake of you and your family's health, you need this Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, and create a clean and healthy living environment for them. The greatest love always lies in the details.
Please note that ultrasonic waves cannot travel through walls. It is best to use at least 1 device for each room, and use at least a couple units for areas where pests problems are serious.
- It is applicable to repel cockroach, mosquito, insect, pest, mice etc.
- The repelling ultrasonic frequency is 22 - 65KHz and the effective range is 80 - 120sqm
- Non-toxic and environment-friendly
- Safe and odorless
- With ABS shell, durable and shock-resistant
- Power source: AC 90V - 250V, 50 - 60Hz
- Effective Coverage Area: 80 ~ 120 square meters
- Install it on the power socket of the wall in the height of 20 - 80 cm, ensuring vertical to the ground ( strictly forbid keep flat on the ground ). If there is no power socket of the same height in your home, and you need an external patch board to keep the product in the same height
- Not allow tall barrier lying in the front of the product within 1 meter
- The product needs to toward the open area, but you do not allow to choose the long-time open doors and windows ( or it will weaken ultrasonic intensity, decreasing the efficiency of rodent repellent)
- Try to avoid directly facing the curtain, fabric sofa, etc. and other fabric items ( because the fabric items can absorb ultrasonic wave )
- First, you need to install the product in the most severe area of rat damage, and after the mice are destroyed, transfer it in the center of the whole house ( such as a living room ) or the mouse will easy to.
A Continuous Process To Repel Pest
- Week1-2: The quick impact & runs away from the shelter
- Week2-4:non-immune & nervous system damaged
- Week4-6: Intolerable & flee from home forever
- Tips: To keep the pest from coming back continued use is recommended
- 1 * Ultrasonic Mosquito Repellent