- ✿【Air permeability and water permeability】: Breathable fabric with double-layer design, Allow the roots to breathe freely and also ensure that excess water can be expelled quickly, Protecting roots from circling, Boosting vegetables growth and yields.
- ✿【Unique Design】: Plant grow bag comes with a visualization velcro window, through which you not only can check whether your plant is mature but also you can easily harvest plants through the window, without having to dig in clay soil.
- ✿【Easy to Move &Solid】: We choose special felts for planting bags as raw materials, use high-strength polyester thread sewing interface, add extra lining inside the handle, never tear, damage, etc. The sturdy handle allows you to easily move it
- ✿【Widely Used】: Our potato bags are perfect for patios, small gardens, balconies, sunrooms, and any indoor/outdoor space. They can be used to potato, onions, taro, radish, carrots and other vegetables，whether for beginners or professional gardeners, this is a great set of containers.
It has a firm handle that allows you to move it easily, and easy to harvest your potatoes.
Visualization Window Flap
The Potato Grow Bag comes with a visualization window able to quickly and accurately determine whether potatoes are ripe and it's convenient to get potatoes out.
Breathable Nonwoven Fabric
Breathable Nonwoven Fabric, Allow the roots to breathe freely and also ensure that excess water can be expelled quickly, Protecting roots from circling, Boosting vegetables growth, and yields.
- Material: non-woven fabric
- Color: green, black, camel brown
- 26L(7 Gallon): 11.8 * 13.8''
- 38L(10 Gallon): 13.8 * 17.7''
HOW TO USE
Planting more vegetables with these grow bags (e.g. potato planting)
- Mix the soil with the fertilizer, then add 4 inches of them to the bag. Place 4-6 potato tubers on that soil, with the shoots facing upwards, and add a further 2 inches of soil to cover them.
- As long as the soil does not completely dry out, it is good to wait about 2 weeks for the plants to emerge before watering again.
- Keep watering when shoots have germinated. When the plants are 12" tall, add 6 inches of soil around the base of plants and watering.
- Once they have grown another 12" above the soil, repeat the front process until the bags are nearly full. Keep them well watered, especially in dry weather.
- Wait about 7-8 weeks, till the foliage has turned brown and died back completely, then you can harvest potatoes directly from the Velcro window.
- 1 * Gallon Plants Grow Bags