The unique net cover design facilitates the transportation and transplanting of seedlings and does not divert. As a material, peat moss is environmentally friendly and can be fully degraded; it is convenient for transplanting and planting, and improves efficiency and transplant success rate.
- Unique network design, to facilitate the transport of seedlings, transplanting, not bulk packing.
- Minimizes transplant shock and root damage
- Great root development
- Made of sterile peat growing medium
- No soil required
- No Pot Needed
HOW TO USE
- Place the seedling block in a small container that can hold water.
- Pour into the clear water without passing through the nursery block.
- As the nursery block continues to grow, replenish moisture in a timely manner.
- Embed the seed in the middle position above the nursery block, so that the seed is completely immersed in the matrix. The depth of immersion depends on the diameter of the seed, and the depth is generally twice the diameter of the seed (Very small seeds, such as petunias, can be placed directly on the surface, and then sprayed again with a sprayer after sowing)
- Can be used with nursery boxes, plugs, etc.; even directly put a few nursery blocks in a large to directly raise seedlings, super simple!
- Diameter: 30mm / 1.18"
- Height: 5mm / 0.19"
- 20/30 * Peat Nursery Nutrition Block