Pocket Fishing Rod
Take your family to go fishing, experience the joy of outdoor camping, and let the children enjoy the fruits of their labor
Premium Quality Fishing Rod with Glass steel fiber rod, solid and strong to fight with big fish, and aluminum alloy shell, corrosion resistant and lightweight.
Mini spinning reel with fishing line, 4.3:1 gear ratio, 2+1BB with copper axis for smooth and easy operation.
Designed For Easy Fishing: Only 9.8oz, lightweight for easy transparent, and 8.0in in collapses length to fit in your pocket or fishing tackle, working well in freshwater and saltwater.
How To Use
Open your pen rod by taking off the cap, simply insert the reel between the two grooves on the pen and twist the screw down to tighten the reel onto the rod.
- Fishing anytime, anywhere with this world smallest fishing rod
- It is Portable, Compact, Lightweight, and easy to use.
- Fits Pocket, Glove Box, Briefcase, Backpack.
- Suitable for fishing from a boat, a dam or on ice.
- Perfect gift for the avid fisherman, executive kid on the go
- Material: Fibre Glass, Aluminium Alloy
- Color: Random Color
- Closed Length: 8 inch
- Extended Length: 38 inch
- Dia: 0.6 inch(15mm)
- Weight: 56g
Reel Installation Instructions:
- Open your pen rod by taking off the cap.
- Simply insert the reel between the two grooves on the pen (there is a moving piece that slides up and down).
- Twist the screw down to tighten the reel onto the rod.
- 1 x Fishing Rod
- 1 x Fishing Reel
- 1 x 100 Meter Fishing Line
Answer: Probably depends on what kind of line you put on it. If you work the fish in gently you can probably catch something 6 pounds plus.
By Jgrandsts on February 16, 2020
Answer: Yes, I bought it as a gift for a cousin. Its a cute little rod and real and fairly heavy for its size. I think it would be handy to keep in the car or throw in a backpack.